Previously I had the pleasure of ordering some business card for my blog from Uprinting, and I was very pleased with how they came out. So needless to say, I’m very excited about the opportunity to offer this prize to my readers. These die cut business cards are a really classy way to promote your business, and they come in several different shapes and sizes.
Business Card Giveaway
Here are the prize details:
- Two sets of Die Cut business cards for two winners; each set has 250pcs.
- Shape: Rounded Corners, Leaf, Rounded
- Single-Corner, Half-Circle Side, Circle
- size: 1.75” x 3.5”, 2”x 3.5”, or 2” x 2”; 2.5” Diameter (Circle)
- Paper type: 14pt Cardstock Gloss / Matte / High Gloss (UV), or 13pt Cardstock Uncoated
- on a 6 Business Days Turnaround; Front Only or Front and Back printing
How to Enter?
There are multiple ways for you to enter the giveaway:
- Tell me in the comments why you’d like win!
- Become a Fan of BOCO Creative on Facebook and write on our Wall why you should win.
- Subscribe to this blog via Reader or email.
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet (leave your tweet status in comments): #Win 250 Die Cut Business Cards from @UPrinting & @joannaciolek http://bit.ly/epSTyv Ends 4/22 #giveaway
Leave a separate comment for each entry below (so if you become a fan on Facebook, leave a comment here letting me know that you’re a fan). Please make sure to enter a valid email address when you post your comment so that I can contact you if you win.
Disclaimer: Giveaway is limited to US residents 18 years old and above only and will end on Friday, April 22nd @ 11:59am (MST). You must leave your e-mail address in all of your comment(s) so I can contact you. I will not share your e-mail address with anyone, it will strictly be used to notify you if you win. This giveaway is sponsored by UPrinting, no monetary compensation was given. For more information about business cards, check UPrinting on Facebook. Good luck!
Congratulations to Timothy Whalin and Julie Jones, our giveaway winners! I’ll be contacting you via email!
Thank you everyone for your participation. I hope to do this again soon!