Every business owner I know is always looking for new ways to attract more business and improve bottom line.
I bet the same applies to you:
- Are you interested in attracting more clients?
- Did you want to try paid advertising but are afraid to invest?
- Do you want to drive instant traffic to your newly built website?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, I’m sure you’ve also considered, at some point, adding Google AdWords to your marketing strategy.
Paid advertising, if done right, can generate a hefty amount of targeted traffic right to your doorstep. We all know that it can be costly however.
How about a Free Google AdWords Coupon to help you get started?
Because n Google’s words “Your best new customers could be searching for your business, right now.”
Free Google AdWords Coupon Promo Code 2011
I have just received three $100 codes from Google and I’m sharing them with you today. Those are ready to be deposited into your Google AdWords account – new accounts only!
These are all valid codes at the time of this posting, and are offered on a first come first served basis.
So use these free vouchers to start marketing your business in a whole new way.
They expire April 22 so hurry, take advantage today!
How Do I Use My Google AdWords Code?
To activate the coupon:
- Create your AdWords account
- Select the “Billing” tab
- Click “More actions” button and select “Apply a promotional code”
- Enter the code (case sensitive and dashes required) in the box that appears.
Don’t delay, activate this $100 promo coupon before it expires.
Also share your love in the comments, through tweets and bookmark this site as there will be more promotional code offerings in the future.